“Happy Senior Citizen’s Day!!!
“There is no joy in possession without sharing.” …
“Share your knowledge. …
“There is no delight in owning anything unshared.” …
“The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have.” …
And these quotes sum up everything:
“Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.”
“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
Without further adieu…
Today it is Senior Citizens’ DAY. Actually it was on the 16th of May, On this occasion we send Heartiest Greetings to all Seniors Citizens, & good wishes for active, healthy life ahead.
The senior citizens may please note & seriously follow the undernoted cautionary advice.
A study in the United States shows That over 51% of Older people fall down while climbing stairs. Every year, many Americans are killed by falling while climbing stairs.
After 60 years, these 10 actions should be avoided:
1. Do Not climb stairs.
If you must climb, Hold on firmly to Stair-case railings.💐
2. Do not rapidly twist your head.
Warm up your whole body first.😇
3. Do not bend your body to touch your toe.🤸♂ Warm up your whole body first.
4. Do not stand to wear your trousers. Wear your Pants while sitting down🙏
5. Do not sit up when lying face up. Sit up from one side (left hand side, or right hand side) of your body.🙌
6. Do not twist your body before exercise. Warm up whole first.
7. Do not walk backwards.
Falling backwards can result in serious injury.❤
8. Do not bend waist to lift Heavy weight. Bend your knees & Lift up Heavy object while half squatting.🏋♀😎
9. Do not get up fast from bed. Wait a few minutes before getting up from bed.🚩
10. Do not over use force in the washroom. Let it come naturally. 😇
One more important thing is that you must be active always and think positive.
LIfe has started now after all the years of hard work.
Now it’s time to enjoy life, take it easy and smell the roses.
By God’s Grace, we shall celebrate more glorious Senior Citizens Days, in good health and abundant blessings. 🙏🏼
Please forward to all seniors.
📮 _*❤Sharing is Caring!