Thoughts that inspire…
5 More Key Thoughts from “Think Better Live Better 2022” Keynote Talks
“And let me tell you, the first point hits me especially hard today. Perhaps you will agree…
- Look around, and try your best to be thankful right now. For your health, your family, your friends, and your home. Nothing lasts forever.
- Environment is everything. Surround yourself with good company — those who reflect the person you want to be. Choose friends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you. People who make your day a little brighter simply by being in it.
- You will always be too much for someone — too sensitive, too big, too loud… too edgy. And if you round out your edges to make them happy, you will lose your edge. Take this to heart! Apologize for your mistakes — for being “human.” But don’t apologize for being who you are.
- The single greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. Remember this. Be present. Be kind. Ask about people’s stories. Listen. Be teachable. Be humble. Compliment them when you can. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses. This is how to make a small difference, in your own life above all, and in the lives you touch.
- Positivity does not mean ignoring the negativity around you, it means overcoming the negativity within you. There is a big difference between the two. The peace, happiness, and effectiveness of your life and relationships greatly depends on the quality of your thoughts…”
These thoughts will guide you through If you’re going through a deep process of perspective change, and making effective decisions through life’s twists and turns.
Because responding better in the present always takes a little guidance and practice.