Stuff to leave in 2022 (and beyond):
- Dimming your own light. Stop that immediately. You are literally made of light… and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
- Not putting your happiness first. Choose to put yourself first and make you a priority. It is not selfish… it is necessary.
- Staying in unbalanced/unhealthy relationships. Relationships hardly die a “natural” death… they are usually murdered by attitude, behaviour, ego and ignorance. Put toxic in the trash.
- Listening to the voice in your head when it’s mean – you need to teach that “you” to be nicer to you. Speak to yourself the way you would your dearest friend.
- Getting sucked into other people’s drama/toxicity. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Tap out. Remove yourself from the situation. Find peace.
- Having to prove your “worth” to others… hunny, you are worthy already. And when you realise this, the greatest things will start to happen.
- Worry. You need to stop worrying friend. If your problems can be solved, there is no reason to worry? If your problems cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good. The only thing that worrying does really well is aggravate the situation and strip you of the joys of today. Take a deep breath and relax. Don’t let worry paralyse you.
- Narcissists, bullies and kak humans – they don’t deserve any of your attention or to be pulled into the New Year next to you. Especially the ones that have no clue how horrible they actually are.
- Postponing your needs to the end of the line (fill your cup whenever you get the opportunity). Never feel guilty about resting or taking time for you.
- Thinking you deserve anything less than everything.
Write this list down. Put it on your fridge. Remind yourself every day.
Search for your happy.